10 IDEAL ELECTRIC RAZORS FOR THE ELDERLY MAN
As we grow older, our skin becomes stranger to care in comparison to younger skin types. Old and rigid skin types require an advanced shaving approach to avoid cuts, rashes or allergies that are common when you use a safety razor (or a plain razor).
Enters the electric razors with unlimited benefits!
But not every electric razor can offer you that wow experience that your skin deserves. To recommend the best electric razors for the elderly man, we’ve compiled a handy list that suggests the most ideal picks in electric razors.
Come, let us share the top electric razors for an elderly man for an excellent (and non-itchy) shaving experience.
BRAUN SERIES 9 (9290CC)
First, in our list of best electric razors for an elderly man, is the wonder from the house of Braun. This aesthetically brilliant electric shaver offers a swift shaving experience with its smart and edgy blades covered in the protective shield that prevents cuts and rashes during the shave. You just turn this on, move across your jawline, and cut your beard in no time with maximum results. Plus, it’s a great option to stylize your beard that tweaks your hunky look via Braun Series 9 (9290cc).
What we like the most in this wondrous electric razor is the digital display that lets you optimize the machine for the best experience. Plus, the 2x OptiFill feature lets you remove the smallest hair follicle painlessly, too.
- This advanced razor includes a skin guard that is a truly visionary addition into Braun’s electric razor series so far.
- The multi-blade insertion in this, single, machine offers you a satisfied shaving experience by capturing the flat hairs off your skin.
- The extended battery life offers you up to 50 minute of shaving experience which is another commendable feature of this option.
- Though, this machine comes with unlimited benefits, you might find the cleaning compartment a bit disappointing.
- The Braun Series 9 Men’s Electric Razor costs a little higher than other options in this group so the price might be an issue for you despite all the great features.
PANASONIC ARC5 ELECTRIC RAZOR
When we talk about the best electric razors for man, we can’t skip Panasonic that has earned a respectful name for its electric razor line. This shaving beast includes a bundle of features to offer you an excellent shaving experience when you want to have a spotless face.
Packed with 5-arc blades, this electric razor removes the hairs quite magically in comparison to other electric shaving machines. Micro-Thin foils, Multi-Flex pivoting head, and the built-in shaving sensors all contribute to the excellent design that this razor has. Speaking of the overall design, the built-in LCD gives this razor really an advanced feel with a multi-screen status bar. The strategic placement of the blades, packed inside the machine head, offers a really close and sharp shaving experience, too, when you’re seeking perfection in your visual appearance.
- One of the prime features of this electric razor are its ergonomic handle that provides you great stability as you move it across your face.
- You won’t experience any irritation upon shaving via Panasonic Arc5 Electric Razor due to its hypoallergenic multi-blade structure.
- A convincing reason to invest in this electric shaver is its fine look that really invites you to try this marvelous creation from Panasonic.
- Upon using this electric shaver, you might feel a little weight on the front (shaver head) of the razor which might create slight displeasure.
- If you’ve a sensitive skin issue, you might need to reconsider buying this electric shaver as the multi-blade feature aren’t very friendly with skins with such issues.
- Also, the cleaning compartment might give you a tough time to clean it properly.
PHILIPS NORELCO 9700
Known for its aesthetically amazing electric razor, Philips Norelco is on no. 3 in our list of best electric razors for man. The prime reason for its Philips Norelco 9700 is the contour-detect technology that sets it apart from other shaves in the premium shaving machine club. Apart from that, the color combination gives it a clean feel that attracts the buyers towards an elegant shaving machine. The V-Shape blade sequence is what offers you a flawless shaving experience by covering a wider area of your skin.
With the SmartClean system, you can expect to capture the smallest hair follicles and expect a precise shaving result with Philips Norelco 9700. The blade design very smartly captures each hair follicle and removes it with ease. With a speed optimizer close to your grip, you can control the overall experience of your shaving session with this amazing creation of Philips.
- The prime USP of Philips Norelco 9700 is its Contour-Detect Technology where this machine leads over its competitors.
- The ability to control rotating speed, while you shave, is a true lifesaver that you can expect in this electric razor.
- The cordless feature makes this electric razor portable, too.
- You may have to remove the shaving head to avail the trimmer for smaller beard which might prove a hassle for some.
- The price tag holds some a little back in comparison to the kind of features (or in presence of other electric razors).
BRAUN SERIES 7 (790CC)
When it comes to cost-friendly electric razors, Braun is your go-to brand that offers a smart choice in the shape of Braun Series 7 (790cc). The smaller, compact, size, and the strategic power button inclusion at the bottom are one of the prominent features in this electric razor that makes it ideal.
This electric razor, in our list of best electric razors for men, has a flexy head that moves at a 360-degree angle with such ease that you get an amazing shaving experience. With this little inclusion, you can reach the trickiest areas of your jawline that give you a tough time with a conventional razor.
- The adaptability of this razor is what makes it ideal for both thick and thin hair follicles.
- You can adjust the shaving experience according to your skin type in Braun Series 7 (790cc), too.
- You also get a separate cleaning station with this electric razor for easy maintenance.
- Now manage sideburns and beards with ease via the built-in edge trimmer packed into this electric razor.
- You might feel irritation from the sound it produces during the shave.
- Sometimes, you’ll have to put extra effort to clean thick hairs.
PANASONIC ES8243A ARC4 MEN’S ELECTRIC TRIMMER AND SHAVER
There’s an ideal recommendation in our list of best electric razors for man if your concern is to seek a less pricy machine. Panasonic not just understands your concerns to buy the best product offering an ideal shaving experience but also keeps an eye on the price bracket, too. Consider its Panasonic ES8243A Arc4 Men’s Electric Trimmer & Shaver that proves an amazing option in every aspect.
From stainless steel foil to pivoting head and more, you will find a plethora of shaving features that make your experience awesome than just being good. This compact shaving wonder offers you a complete package with its linear motor and ability to use both in dry or wet shaving sessions.
- You may enjoy a pleasant, noise-free shaving session with this electric shaver.
- No irritation! Yes, one of the key reasons for investing in it is the ability to keep irritation away from your skin.
- The easy cleaning and maintenance are another reason to consider this machine over others.
- It doesn’t let you shave while plugged in for charging.
- The machine sometimes catches the hair follicles that may prove an unpleasant instance, too.
PHILIPS NORELCO (8900)
Here’s another wonderful shaving solution from the house of Philips! This shaving machine, in our list of best electric razors for man, comes in under $450/- but offers much more than this one-time investment. In other words, Philips Norelco Shaver (8900) shaver is your trusted travel partner in every aspect.
This lightweight electric machine easily fits into your briefcase when you’re on a commute and want a quick shaving session to get back into shape. Plus, the deep clean feature lets you pick the flattest hair follicle from your skin to offer you a crystal-clear result when you stop the machine.
- Its 3-Level battery indicator offers you maximum power output which guarantees an excellent, and nonstop shaving experience.
- This machine is non-technical which makes it a ready-to-shave for every user.
- The pivoting head is a great feature that saves you much time and offers excellent shaving results.
- If you don’t fully charge the battery, it will drain sooner than you expect.
- You’ll have to replace shaver head separately when the warranty expires.
BRAUN SERIES 99290
When it comes to cost-efficient electric razors, Braun never disappoints with its product range. We’ve included Braun Series 99290 in our list of best electric razors for man due to its multi-feature and low pricing. The razor is lightest in weight and offers a traveling kit, too, which makes it ever ready for you to continue your traveling at any season. Plus, the special foil makes it an allrounder with dry or wet use facility, too.
- With multi-blade head, you can expect a flawless shaving experience in this machine.
- The foil surface prevents itching experiences for sensitive skins, too.
- The ergonomic handle provides a firmer grip while you stylize your beard.
- If you prefer longer shaving sessions then the battery time might discourage you from buying this razor.
PANASONIC ARC4 (ES824A)
Finding an excellent electric shaver is not very difficult as long as you remember Panasonic, the ultimate electric shaver maker. This is another great addition to our list of best electric razors for man in the shape of Panasonic ARC4 (ES824A) electric razor. With its multi-blade head and an ideal angle, you can expect optimal shaving results.
The ergonomic handle, the aesthetically fantastic design, and the flexible head all are a perfect combination that you can ever expect to see in one machine. Plus, the embedded trimming facility is a true lifesaver, too.
- Avail the best electric razor in ideal price tag.
- Enjoy the noise-reduction feature via its motor when you shave.
- The maintenance costs a bit more in comparison to other shaving machine options.
PHILIPS NORELCO (9700) RAZOR
There’s one more recommendation to make via this list of best electric razors for man in the shape of Philips Norelco (9700) razor. With its rotary motor, you can expect an amazing shaving experience along with the trimming feature that’s beautifully embedded in it. And the cleaning ease is another ideal feature of this machine, too. If you’re seeking a lesser expensive and feature-rich machine then you must consider Philips Norelco (9700) razor.
- Enjoy more battery time and a cordless shaving experience with this perfect machine from Philips.
- The tri-head feature offers you 100% hair-free shaving experience, too.
- The maintenance might discourage you to consider this machine.
PANASONIC ES- LV95 RAZOR
Last, but not least, in our list of best electric razors for man is the Panasonic ES-LV95 razor that’s known for its multi-blade head. This machine not just offers optimum shaving results but also offers you various benefits in terms of features such as the 14,000 CPM direct linear motor drive and the wet/dry shaving experience. With its shaving head replacement feature, you can easily customize the machine according to your skin type.
- With multi-shaving facility, you can very smartly customize your shaving experience with this machine.
- Its ergonomic handle gives you more power over the grip to deal with any kind of hair and even the tricky places of your jawline.
- You can keep track of the batter with the built-in LCD screen on the machine, too.
- If you’ve a sensitive skin, you might want to use this machine with care as it sometimes plucks the skin, too, along the hair follicle.
So, this was a handy list to suggest the premium electric razors. Comment below and let us know which razor you’ve used from this list of best electric razors for man. Also, we recommend you to read about the electric shavers for black skin and facial hair.