9 EASY STEPS TO GROW LONG BEARD LIKE A PRO?
So, you decided to embrace your manhood with a striking bearded look?
But growing a beard is not buying a cupcake as it takes uncountable factors to complete the journey. First, you’ve to be sure if you want to walk down this alley if you truly want to upgrade your look and say goodbye to your sweet-boy appearance for good. Then, you’ve to follow a solid plan that can lead you towards a flawless look with a bearded face.
We’ve divided each section here in this post to suggest you some key tips to grow a long beard without getting distracted or disappointed in halfway.
Come, let’s break down the special formula to grow a beard like a pro!
STEPS FOR GROWING LONG BEARD
In order to grow long hair and enter the special beard squad, you’ve to follow certain steps that we’ve mentioned below:
Step # 1
Aim for a certain length when you decide to have a beard! Long, longer, or extra-long! What length exactly you seek to grow when you decide to have a long beard? Having a target will give your plan, for long beard, a direction and you’ll be able to measure it every day, week, and even month.
Step # 2
Bear in mind that your journey for having a long beard is filled with itchiness.
But don’t worry! You can always turn to balms and beard oils to nourish your hair and keep the follicles hydrated. By doing so, you’ll gracefully put an end to itchiness that proves to be agitating and demotivating for many before they even hit 3 inches of beard.
Step # 3
Usually, beards and mustaches require 30 days or more to reach their maturity and you should be ready for that.
To make the calculations easy, divide your journey into power weeks. Name the first week of infancy when the follicles start to sprout out of your skin cells. And name 2nd 3rd, and 4th-week toddler, teenager, and grown-up if it helps you to keep track of your beard’s length. This will help you stay motivated and prepare yourself for the 2nd month (and months following).
Step # 4
Your health condition will dictate your beard’s growth, too!
So, stick to your routine, and take proper sleep, eat on time (and eat adequately). Plus, you must exercise to give your body enough physical strength (that’ll help your hormones to grow eventually).
Step # 5
Crossed first no-shave 30-days?
It’s time for celebration (and some trimming, too) for you.
Yes, we never said you’d never shave during your journey to grow a long beard. Shave off extra hairs below your Adam’s apple and give yourself a neat, clean look.
Also, don’t forget to trim your cheekbones to give your beard a clean, attractive look (but just cheekbone, no more than that).
Step # 6
Once you have a considerable beard length, the real maintenance task starts from that point.
You need to constantly comb your beard hairs to avoid the shaggy look and align them to grow in asymmetry. Plus, you need to cut off hairs that grow faster than other hairs to maintain the length of your beard hairs if you don’t want to appear as a caveman.
Step # 7
As you enter the 3rd month, you’d have many thoughts and ideas to do with your beard.
In order to grow a long beard, you just need to “Not” pay attention to all of these ideas! Stick with the plan you made at the start and stick to that plan until you meet the length target you decided.
Step # 8
As you start growing a long beard, you need to stick to a schedule to visit your barber twice a month. Because by the time your beard grows up to 2 inches, your self-care plan will prove insufficient for them and you’ll need a professional hand to take care of them.
Step # 9
You’ve achieved your goal to grow a long beard despite all the second thoughts and doubts. It’s time you enjoy your newly acquired appearance with a hunky feeling.
SOME KEY FACTORS
This was an easy roadmap to grow a long beard but there are certain aspects that you must keep in mind. Every individual has a certain pattern to grow physically and there are some external forces that influence your beard growth, too. Below are certain factors that may slow your beard growth and knowing them will give you the confidence to stay motivated and find an appropriate solution, too.
- When you decide to grow a long beard, keep your age into account as teenagers sometimes have difficulty in growing beards and mustaches.
- After age, testosterone also influence your plans to grow a long beard. The higher the number of testosterones in your body, the higher the chance of growing facial hairs, too.
- Another crucial factor, in the quest of growing a long beard, is the exercise! If you don’t work out much, your physical strength wouldn’t benefit you in growing a long beard as much as it does to those who regularly go to the gym.
- Diet, it’s another factor that influences the success of your beard plan. You must take proteins, vitamins, and minerals to harness your physical growth that eventually impacts your beard’s growth.
- If you truly want to become a hunky guy with a long beard, you must take care of your sleep, too. This is because a fatigued body won’t help you at all in growing a long beard as you’ve been dreaming of. Ideally, you must sleep up to 8 hours daily to benefit your beard growing plan.
- Stress and smoke are one of the factors that you should avoid at any cost as they can influence your beard growing plan negatively. Try to stay positive and happy (and away from smoking) if you want to grow a long beard.
So, this was a handy list that can put you on a path to have a long beard in a non-frustrating manner. Nowadays, using a beard oil is a most common way to grow long and thick beard in a short duration of time. These beard oils are packed using custom printed beard oil boxes that makes them more attractive. Comment below and share your secrets that you used for growing that fantastic beard and help fellow readers.